|Services we provide at the stable are as follows:
- Stall cleaning seven days a week.
- Twice daily feeding in the morning and late afternoon. During the summer we provide a maximum
of one 2 pound scoop/day split between each feeding. We do not feed hay in the summer unless
the pastures are not sustaining all the horses. We can provide hay and extra grain for your
horse, if you'd like, for an extra fee. During the winter we provide a maximum of two 2 pound
scoops/day. We also provide lots of nice grass or timothy mix hay throughout the day.
- Horses are turned out on a daily basis into extremely well-maintained pastures. We pride
ourselves in our pasture management. We are careful not to overload the fields and fertilize,
mow, and rotate as necessary. In the summer, the horses are out about 16 hours a day. They are
turned out in late afternoon for nighttime grazing. In the winter, the horses are out about 12
hours a day and are turned out in the morning.
- At your discretion, we will put on fly masks during fly season and blankets in the colder months.
- We provide a rotation of de-worming pastes for you to administer to your horse(s) at seasonal
intervals. We strive to keep the horses on a proper schedule determined by required fecal egg
counts once or twice a year.
--These are the basic services we provide...you can contact us about other services you might want --