|-- This historic English bank barn is our original facility and where our boarding operation was started --
The white bank barn boasts the following amenities:
- Two very large runs (approximately 14'x30') that provide ideal shelter for the horses. Inside it is
cooler in the summer and a bit warmer in the winter.
- 24/7 access to exceptionally well maintained pastures, rotated as necessary.
- Nelson automatic waterer that provides fresh drinking water year round.
- A holding bay and small private paddock for any horse needing to be confined for a period of time.
- A tackroom with ample space and a dehumidifier to keep the air dry.
- A sheltered and lighted grooming bay where you can care for your horse in all weather.
- High quality and safe PVC fencing with electric wire running around the inside of the top rail.
- Access to a large outdoor riding arena and many acres of lovely, private riding trails.